Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Birthday Party

Daniel with his yummy cake.
Daniel with some of his presents.
The kids at Daniel's party!!

Wow!! What a wonderful week and a great way to end the weekend.

Daniel's party was a blast. There wasn't alot of kids there but Daniel had fun anyway. His cake was made by a friend (that I met off of My Space & Cafe Mom) and she did a wonderful (& yummy) job :). This is good b/c if you know me I don't cook, bake, nothing ;) so she was a great blessing for this party.

Afterwards, David got to go home with Grandma, Aunt Angie, Uncle Scott, & Zack (his first time EVER to spend the night with them) and Daniel went with Mimi, Pop, and Calin to the lake to spend the night. So Joe & I had a impromptu date on Saturday night and Sunday morning until lunch time. It was awesome to spend time with just my hubby ;).


1 comment:

Cindy Jones said...

We had fun at your party Daniel. You are becoming such a BIG boy.
We Love you all...