All dressed up on June 10, 2008
"Come on Chuck-E. I'll take you. I'm 3 now!!"
"You got me a laptop!! Cool!!"
Daniel running to his spot to sing the last songs
Our projects from VBS this week!!Wow, what a week!! It has been a fun one though.
We started Vacation Bible School (& I got to learn something new) on Monday and it seemed like it was a blast for those kids. Mother's Day Out (MDO) was open on Tues, Wed, & Thurs (unlike in recent years) and the kids were so wound up from bible school that we just let them play the rest of the day. This seemed like it was a great VBS this year and I know some kids that learned a lot from the different songs and things that they got to do (& no it wasn't my biological children ;).
Tuesday was Daniel's third birthday and boy was the birthday boy ill as a hornet after VBS & MDO was over. On our way to Chuck E Cheese he took himself a NEEDED nap that helped him be better in the restaurant. Praise God for naps!!! He had lots of fun and between the 3 boys (Joe, David, & Daniel that is) they got over 500 tickets. Daniel was pretty good at the games he played also. My baby boy is now 3!! His party is this coming up Sat at Clearview and he is so excited. He keeps talking about the party favors for his party. He is understanding birthday party a lot better this year than last.
Well, I guess this is all for now. So TTFN!!








No comments:
Post a Comment