Sunday, July 27, 2008

An anniversary, a birthday, & the zoo












Well Joe and I had our anniversary on the 16th. We were so excited b/c after choir practice (yes, we did go) we got to go out to eat at Chili's (which by the way is 1 of our all time favorite resturants) by OURSELVES. Mom the great wonderful person that she is watched the boys (& tried to get them to go to sleep) until we got home. YEA!!!! Out like a date!!!




Well I turned 30 this past Monday. I FEEL no different, but I guess since I've only been thirty for a couple of days I should not feel any different yet. I don't know what I was expecting...a party....some friends coming over (ummm, first my house needed to be cleaned)...I don't know. The only thing we did was we went to Alabama Adventure and my Dad called to wish me happy birthday. Oh and my hubby stopped by the $ tree and purchased me a baloon and some devils food cake (the only cake we had by the way) for me. I was starving so I ate most of them (I did share with the kids some though).






We just went to the zoo with our wonderful church family (well some of them went). We had a really fun time with them and we can not wait until we get to do something else with them soon. We visited most of the animals (except in the children's section), rode the train, and got soaking wet. The rain was very welcomed though because it was so darn tootin HOT!!!




2 comments:

Tulip Sniper said...

Both our men are rocking beards currently! Go mountain men!!!

Those are some seriously adorable pics, pally. Let's hope we NEVER feel 30!

Cindy Jones said...

Well I was PG and had the twins when I was 30.

I love the pictures....