



Hello all,
We are soo happy to be back home, but we ( well I) also miss the beach. Going down there twice within 3 days of each other was hard work. We did it though (My sister and her husband had it much worse so I'm not REALLY complaining).
I took pictures, but not with my own camera. The majority of pictures I took was with Connie's brand new camera ( I love it, but don't have to have it). So when I get the pictures from her I will post some of them. I will post the few I took with my camera.
The water was still pretty yucky and the kids (well David) didn't even want to go try to get into the ocean. He's scared of jellyfish and all the seaweed. We did have a wonderful time and I'm thankful that we get to go to both places pretty much every year. We are very blessed to say the least. Well I guess that is all for now. I just wanted to post something before I forgot all about again.








No comments:
Post a Comment