Sunday, February 1, 2009

About 115 Random things about me You might Not have known

Ok so Laine did this on her blog a while back in 2008 so I think I am going to post what I sent her AND facebook also did 25 things about me too so I have gotten 15 of them to put on here too.

I Love God and all He has done for us.
I love my hubby
I love my children greatly
I have the best family in the world (or at least in my view)
My family is there for you no matter what
I don’t read the word as much as I should, but I am working on that
I’m not in prayer like I should, but I’ve been being convicted about this also
I love God’s beautiful world
I love being near the water, especially the beach
I feel VERY dumb at UAB
I do love it there though!!
I love our new Sunday School Study
I have a hard time trusting people
I am VERY shy
I like to cook, I just don’t know how very well.
I wish I could be more like Betty Crocker or Martha Stewart. Minus the financial stuff
I am a supporter of Sav-A-Life
I want people to know that God DOES carry you throughout the hard times.
I am a very good housekeeper, but my CHILD does not let me show it
I am a night owl.
My children are not.
I want to have another baby girl
We are thinking of one day adopting a girl
I forget most things, but most of the time don’t mean too.
I have VERY FEW close friends
I used to like to go out and party and/or clubbing
I love music—most any type
I can carry a tune, but I don’t think I do it well
I still love to watch cartoons
The friends that I do have I love dearly and do most anything I can for them
I have the BEST friends in the world!!
I love to take and get my children’s pictures taken.
I am deathly scared of fires and depend on God everyday to help me with this fear
Our old apartment building once caught on fire
Before that the complex beside my Mom’s caught on fire with David and me only there
I miss my baby girl~~Haley
She will be 5 in March 2009
I miss choir too
Most of the time I am comfortable of nature
I have become a MySpace & Facebook junkie
I love the summertime
I am a summer baby
Did I already say I love the beach?
I hate to get cold
I can never get back warmed up
I love to swim
I like to go horseback riding
My hair is now (since I was 13) naturally “Shirley Temple” curly
When I was younger it was straight as a board
I’d rather eat out than cook
I used to have low self esteem
Now I’m feeling better about myself
God has given me MANY BLESSINGS to be thankful for
I still don’t really know what I want to do when I grow up
I would like to go on a cruise to Hawaii
My children are VERY SPOILED
I have 2 nieces and 2 nephews
We count Naomi’s family so we have 6 nieces!!!
I like to watch old movies
I have found out I hate to write essays
I used to love to write short stories & poems
I would love to Revisit New Orleans again
I love Reese cups
I love Sonics’ Cookie Dough Blast (YUM)
I have found out that Jazzman’s @ UAB has something similar
I’ve always liked being pregnant
I like hanging out with my friends
One of my best friends is my own cousin
I’ve had way too many broken hearts
I always wanted to be a criminal psychologist
I HATE putting socks together again after washing them.
I like to be organized
I will be 30 in July 2008
I am no way near being finished at school
I want to lose 50 pounds yes I have that much to lose!!
I love the color purple
I also like yellow and black
I used to work at a framing gallery called Bailey’s
Joey and I met at Eastwood Mall
We only knew each other a year before marrying
I got married 5 days shy before my 21 birthday
We went on a cruise for our wedding/honeymoon
We had a reception for our family and friends @ my dad’s house later
I want to renew our vows again—by @ our 10 year
My Grandfather is a Southern Baptist Preacher-well was
My Dad’s parents are Methodist—what a combo!!
I love cats, but I like dogs also
My birthstone is a ruby
I like amethyst better
Most of my jewelry is from Premier Designs-Hostess benefits
When I sleep I can sleep really well
Daniel and I take 2 ½ hour naps still on Mondays and Fridays
I don’t have a favorite flower
My favorite foods are Italian and Mexican
I have a sister and a stepbrother
I am the oldest of my sister
I am in the middle of them both
My favorite ring that I have is a flower ring with rubies inside the flowers
My second favorite ring is the amethyst that Joe bought me while we dated
I like for my back to be “tickled” & now Daniel likes it also
Math is easier @ UAB than Jeff State.
My television seems to be always on.
I LOVE my church & church family
I’m becoming very fond of pink.
My kids are rowdy, but so is their Dad. Who knew?
I used to love buying bathing suits.
My cat is just as messy as my children.
I hate to spend all day cleaning just for them to come home & mess things up.
I love to listen to music.
Jon & Kate is one of my favorite shows.
CSI is another, but I haven’t seen it since Grissom left.
I hate it when I miss church-for any reason.
I also like to watch decorating shows.
I love to go shopping, but don’t have any money to do so.
I have tons of reading to do right now.

2 comments:

Shalita said...

FUN, FUN, FUN to read! I love all the neat things you learn when you read random things about people! I would like to know how long it took you to write this post! lol!

Joscelyn said...

Not long @ all. I had it saved from when I emailed it to Laine. It took me a VERY long time (2 days) when I first did it.