I don’t know where to begin really? I guess at Monday. Is that where I left off? I’m not so sure…
Ok so Monday was a VERY busy day. I had TONS to do that day but my sweet husband decided that he wants to go get a car on this day. Oh well I have to drive him up there to get it (of course). So the kids~ well Daniel does~ go to school (Thank You Oh LORD for letting Daniel go to Northpark!!) Since Daniel had been exposed to that awful tummy virus and he stayed home, as did I, from school on Friday. I was VERY far behind on homework AND I had a major exam this past Friday (2-6-09) that I needed to study for. Fun uh? Joey was off though & wanted to go get this vehicle from Anniston that he had looked at on Saturday. Oh joy!! So after class I followed him up to my Dad’s house (they are on the way) to drop off the car we’ve been borrowing (THANKS DAD!!) and then we were off to get the car. Anniston is only about 20 min from their home, but time was VERY critical. I needed to be back in b’ham to get Daniel before 4!! Not to mention that David would be at the house by 3:45~ well usually but him & Mom were @ home with the tummy virus!! We got up to Anniston & all by about 1:45 to 2:00 by 2:15 I was texting Joey to tell him I HAD to go so I could be sure to get Daniel in time. He said ok & I was gone. All was fine until… He called me, he was at the 1st Lincoln/Talladega exit. His car was acting up, ALREADY!! I couldn’t believe it. So I asked him what he wanted me to do about it, it was already almost 3:15 & I was stuck in traffic from a one vehicle wreck just before the Brompton exit(I prayed for the person in the car-it was SMUSHED). He told me not to worry about it that he’d give me a call in a little bit b/c his cell phone was dying & I had his car charger for his phone (Of course). So I get Daniel in time (YAY!) & I get home. We waited for him somewhat with BOTH of the kids saying over & over “where’s Dada or where’s Dad?” Then I remembered I hadn’t had lunch yet & I was starving so I called Papa John’s (Yes, I know but I couldn’t help it). So we ate & that’s when I realized Joey had not called me yet & it was getting dark. About that time my step-mom gives me a call to tell me that my husband had walked to their home (3 miles) & was there to call the people we bought the car from to see what could happen. Around 9:00 pm Joey came home worn out, tired, & just frustrated at the people & about the car.
Tuesday I worked @ MDO and then I studied, studied, & studied for my bio test, which by the way, kids have no concept of studying. Daniel wanted Mommy & David was just everywhere. I did go to my space & face book just for a break & to clear my head from the STRESS. This was a typical day except that Joey got a call from the dealership. They wanted him to come see what they could do for him, but he could not go until Thursday. Now remember, Joey had gone up there on Sat, Mon, & now they wanted him to come back to talk about what they could do “to make it right”.
On Wednesday I went to class & read my bio & studied. Then I started my math homework after lunch. I had to go pick up Daniel & then David & then I came back to work on my homework again. I then decided that I needed to miss choir (I HATE missing choir) to do some more studying.
On Thursday, it was the same thing..MDO & studying, but mostly taking care of the boys. Dad & Joe went to Anniston to take care of the car “problem”. After Joey got home I got Daniel to sleep & then feel asleep myself (I know I really didn’t study well).
Friday, the big day, I took my test & then I met Joey @ Burger King to eat lunch. I went home & did some much needed housework (I knew I should’ve done my math that day) and then went to get Daniel. Once Joey got home he wanted us ALL to go to Anniston to get the “new” car (he actually wanted me to go off on them too). So while there I did show a teeny tiny bit of my temper (YES, I do have one, I prefer not to show it though). After they had told us it would be an EVEN trade the dude @ the end was like ok how are ya’ll gonna pay. I was like oh no no no. If anything you OWE us money because we are not doing that. It turns out the guy had not been informed about their deal with us. So all was well & the car has been driven all weekend long. YAY, a good car finally.
Saturday we went to Naomi’s house for our FIRST ever bible/prayer group. The kids got to play while we got to share our thoughts feelings & what GOD was telling us. I am SO excited about this group b/c I have not been able to attend CBS due to school. After the group we had a birthday party for Greg & Rachel. Then we just sort of hung out a while.
Not much else happened but church. So I leave you with many happy blessings for this week & have a blessed weekend too :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
WHEW!!! Wipe your brow, sit down, prop your feet up and have a BIG glass of sweet tea!
OK, put your glass down and get back to your studies! LOL!
Post a Comment