Here are a few of my favorite ones (special note: she has them downloaded on her computer too so when she edits them they will be different than my edits):
By colorful wall on bridge
Climbing the lamppost on Morris Ave
I told her to be flirty & cute: I orginally got her laughing
Close-up by a door
Close up by a garage door thing
Full view of garage door thing
By a gate
By a window with attitude!
Now this pic has a cool story behind it. I told her to be dreamy or daydream & took a couple of pics then the wind started to blow. God helps even us wanna be photographers, ha! Love these like this!
Do you want more of them? You got to comment on my comments to tell me & I'll add more. Also tell me what ya think, but please be nice I am still learning ;D.
.jpg)








No comments:
Post a Comment