Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What a fun weekend!!


This weekend has turned out to be absolutly marvelous!!  The weather has been nice, sunshiney and even warm--Yes!! I said warm.  No one would believe to hear that there was snow on the ground last weekend with the weather like it has been this weekend. Can you say BLISS!!

I started off the weekend with a sore belly.  I had gotten frustrated over some math problems & think I upset my tummy a bit.  So I came home early & slept for nearly 3 hours!!  Once the boys got home we had a make-up swim lesson @ the Y for David so we headed off to there.  At first, the smell of cholrine made me sick, but I quickly got over it.  I'm not sure what it is but my tummy has felt VERY sensitive so I've been taking it easy this weekend (so to speak!).  We then signed the boys up for more swim lessons & talked about becoming members of the Y for a year to see if we use the facility (I truly think we will even if it is for the swimming year round!).  We went out to eat and then came home with two very sleepy children (& only @ 9:00 p.m. too!). 

Often, Joey & David go to Decatur to play computer games & only the good LORD knows what else.  So I begged Daniel to let me sleep in for a little bit and I promised to take him to the park--that is after I went to the library.  I agreed & went in to read or do letters with Nana while I rested.  He came back a little bit later & told me that he had let me sleep long enough & that I needed to get up, HA!!  So I did..and we went to the library, then the park for an hour, then we went shopping.  I have to say that my child was ALMOST the perfect child on Saturday!!  It isn't often that I get to brag on him like this & when we are shopping @ that; heeheeha!  We came home & waited for Nana to get ready to go to our most favorite resturant, well mine at least, Chili's and then we headed out there to eat.  Once again Daniel was almost the perfect child (I just LOVE saying that about him ;D) and he even ate all of his food--WOW!!  

Sunday was such a fun day too.  The preschool choir got to sing today and they ALL did such a wonderful job.  I luckily didn't get in front of Daniel today so he sang & was a perfect little man (well I really didn't see how he was so hopefully he was perfect).  We then ate at our 2nd favorite place to eat, Milo's (YUM).  We got to play in the beautiful sunshine this afternoon and went back to church for preschool/children's choir practice and AWANA.  

Again, I say what a fun weekend!! 

hopefully I can add a slideshow soon with Daniel swinging :)

No comments: