Well our first full day at the Disney World Resorts, we visited the Magic Kingdom. I was excited to find that they still had the rides we rode in the early 80's and also excited to find they had some awesome new rides as well. Apon, entering the gates we got something to drink (already soo hot that we were dripping with sweat!) and then taking some pictures with us in front of Cinderella's Castle.
We then decided to head over to "Liberty Square" to ride the Haunted Mansion, a ride I remember & loved, so Mom, Lil D, & I rode in one with Joey & Big D in another & my Sister with her family a bit ahead of us. My niece aboslutely loved this ride, my kids on the other hand, not.so.much. As I said in my previous post, Lil D (you know my child that takes chances) was very non chance taking & Big D had many mini panick attacks before each and every ride.
We rode every ride in Liberty Square before heading over to another part of the park. Well, I should say we rode every ride that we felt the wait was worth waiting for. Between the 2 days we were there we rode every ride & some twice EXCEPT for the Winnie the Pooh ride. We were going to try to ride it but the wait was like 2 hours & Lil D wanted to do something else instead.
The evening of our first night there I wanted to see the Electric Light Parade (mentioned in previous post) and the Nightastic firework show. We got a phone call saying the line for Peter pan was only 30 min (that in itself was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!) so we decided that we would see it another night & ride the Peter Pan ride. It was o.k. & neat that we got to "fly" but not worth 2+ hours to ride it!! We then stayed to watch Nightastic & it was SOO good!!
I do have to say that my sweet baby girl would have been the perfect age!! I soo missed her last week and wondered if she would have enjoyed Disney World as much as the boys did. I tried to enjoy it like she would have- minus the 6 yr old girl fits & all ;-).
So, if you recently went to the Magic Kingdom which ride was your fave?








No comments:
Post a Comment