While we were at Disney World, Lil D decided about half way thru our "resorts" trip that he wanted to meet, greet, & get the characters autographs. So we (him & I) stood in line for what seemed like forever to do this. I have to say..it was GREAT fun!! Lil D was soo good and only complained while standing in line waiting for the princesses. This was however after standing in line for the fairies for over an hour so who could blame him?
Some of the characters we did not get their autographs, but I did get the pics....so enjoy!
Snow White was @ Epcot Center by Germany :)
Donald Duck didn't like Lil D's Mickey hat. He wouldn't sign his book until he took off the hat, HA!
Look @ that Goofy kid!!
The Ranger's came out while we were eating. Sweet Aunt Julia stood in the hot, sunny line so Lil D could take this pic!
Handy Manny was outside of the Playhouse Disney Show & Lil D was thrilled to get to meet him.
Chip & Dale was hanging out by the stage in Tomorrowland.
Rosetta
Tink
Silvermist (special note* the princesses & fairies pix were takin by Joey!!)
Cinderella
Belle
Aurora -Sleeping Beauty
Tiana (Which new Disney film is this princess from?)
Pooh & Tigger too!!
I also got in on the fun with the characters, like you saw in the princesses but also here with Snow White
and here with Tinkerbelle!!








1 comment:
Looks like so much fun!! I can't wait to take my kids there!
Post a Comment