I got to start off Spring Break by getting my locks chopped off. I now have short hair and I have been wearing it curly most of the time too. It is SO easy now & I am enjoying it so much!! The downside is that I will probably have to keep this cut up & won't be able to until the new year. Oh well!!
On Saturday we took our kids and one of our oldest son's best friend to the Leeds Memorial Park. It was so much fun to just be out in the sun. We even had a picnic while we were there and the boys just ran & played all over the place. I think that this park is our new favorite park for now. YAY!!
I got to start Sunday off by holding one of our church family's newest member..Little "JT" was in the nursery Sunday morning & I just so happened got to hold him and watch him sleep. I told his parents that I wasn't gonna spoil him right away, but not to expect me to do that next month, LOL!! After church we went to one of our little pal's birthday party. I borrowed my Mom's camera & have pictures on one of my little drives but I haven't done anything with it yet, of course!! Fun was had by all at this little sweetie's birthday party and then we went to go car shopping so that we can spend the money that has been burning a whole in our bank account ;)
On Monday we just chilled out around the house and stayed in our jammies most of the day. It was SO wonderful just to be able to sleep in (past
On Tuesday, I had a CPR class that I had signed up for. So, of course leaving later than I should have, I sneaked out so the kids could sleep in a little bit longer and had the class. Now though I don't even know if I passed it because I couldn't figure out how they want us to answer the pretest (I did make an 85 & a 90 on the post test though). When I got back home the
Wed I had all six kids by myself until it was time to go to the park. This time we went to Bradford Park to have a picnic and let everyone run around & play for a short while. After the park we had to help rush home some of the girls & rush back to make so Dr's appointments that we had made. We found out that Lil D's teeth still need to be pulled in the back & both of his ears were still somewhat "sick" but in all we had good appointment and the boys were very good.
On Thursday Mom & the boys packed up and was ready to go visit their Aunt, Uncle, & cousin!! I know they had just as much fun as their Dad & I did. There was some drama around the house before they left so they had a later start than originally planned but everything worked out & all is well. I still had my anatomy class that night & soon after they left I did to go have class.
Joey took Friday off so that we could go to Atlanta together and catch the Bodies Exhibit. I needed to go there for a class assignment so we decided to go when the boys were in TN with my Mom. I was told some wrong information and kidded with my Hubby that life with me is a "miss" adventure but in the end we got an awesome workout AND so a very neat, fun learning exhibit!! I would recommend that anyone who is interested in going to go...now!! They also have another one called Dialogue in the Dark, we didn't do it but would LOVE to go back & do both again-soon!!
We went to have lunch together and then back to car shopping on Saturday but afterwards I felt so bad that we had to come home and I rested the rest of Saturday and most of Sunday. I think my body was overly tired from all that exercise-LOL!!
Sunday night the boys got back & we kicked it back to our old "school groove" but I would say this was a very good stay around home Spring Break, wouldn't you?!
*Sorry, I don't have pictures because I broke my camera at the beginning of March :(








No comments:
Post a Comment