Dear Little Blog,
I honestly did not mean to "forget" about you, nor have I not taken pictures of our adventures this past year.
We've had major changes here in our home in the past year and well other things took priority over recording our precious memories onto you. I do have much to update and many pictures to post (although not as much as normal).
Hopefully, I can "fit" you into my new-new (& hopefully soon even new) normal so that we can keep you updated and so that our memories will be recorded for our children and more.
I will update you, my dear, as soon as I figure out where in the world I left off & what I left off with. Soon you will be fully updated and we will have our memories preserved for future generations.
For now though, I leave you the way you were until I return with knowledge of where I should start once again.
Missing blogging on you,
Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment