We, as in we I mean Mom & I, made all kinds of things for Thanksgiving (with the help of Publix-ya know because we both had to work until Tues). We take Thanksgiving seriously around here, being thankful for everything God has given to us and so much more. Even on face book there is always a "thankfulness aire" about the month of November. I love it!! I love to show how thankful I am, even in the midst of the storms that are around us.
I digress though... getting back on track....
We cleaned up the house making it all sparkly and getting everything all cleaned up (including the kitchen) and setting up the table to be festive for the season and full of all the yummy food that we (& Publix) cooked.
We also had a guest too, one of my husbands friend came after work to eat with us (it was his holiday & weekend to work). So we had somewhat a full house and it was wonderful. We are working on new family traditions since our family traditions have changed somewhat. I can't wait for them to be in place and for my kids to be excited and to know what to expect each holiday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment