Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Saturday night...

Joey & I met up with a few of his old high school buddies. Nope, it wasn't the one he graduated from, but one that he went to before his parents got divorced. 

It was SO much fun meeting a new lovely couple (that will be married early next year!) and we can't wait to meet back up with them for some more good times!

I do have a story about that night (just so you can understand the pictures)... Joey was running his mouth, like normal, telling his stories & being his funny, friendly, loving self.  Well his friend said , "Hey man, timeout" and did the timeout sign for football & Joey actually stopped talking!  I know amaazzzinng!  It was soo funny because I got a look on my face that basically said; "hey, wait a mintue that worked!!" LOL!!!  We got such a kick out of it & all 5 of us got along SO well! 

The night was full of laughter, fun, & much more laughter!  A night full of things that me & one of my friends (the only other person that got to come!) needed.  THANKS!!
See, still talking

Look @ my pictures!

The gals

The Crew (or who was able to come)

The girls!

Our new friend!!

No comments: