Tuesday, September 28, 2010

You Capture-Flowers

Photobucket
So, I am behind-what's new with that?  I have been trying to put more important things first & then things like my blog (unfortuantely) second.  I love writing on my blog & taking pictures & just putting my thoughts down here.  I also need to do what is right & what GOD has called me to do & be: a wife, a mom, a teacher, a student, a photographer, a friend, etc, & even (gasp!) cleaning my house.  He wants me to keep it clean & tidy & up to date-I have failed Him miserably on this task! 

Oh my dear! This one is about You Capture! Sorry almost forgot so here is my picture.
Taken by: Nikon D90
focal length: 300.0 mm
ISO: 800
f/5.6
1/60s
This was actually done in Picasa the closeup..here is the orginal:
All the things are the same from above.  If you want to follow Beth or you want to also join You Capture than you can go here .

No comments: