I am thankful for SO many things today....
*I am thankful that I am a child of the one & only true GOD and that HE is always working on me, protecting me, & with me.
*I am thankful for my husband, children, parents, grandparents, friends, family, our jobs (& my MDO babies), our cars, my life in general (even though the storms are a ragin').
*I am thankful that all of our needs are met & even some of our wants....& also that we are going to be ok in all of these areas too.
*I am thankful for all those little things that you don't even know you are thankful for until someone (like Naomi) makes you think about them.
*I am thankful Kaleidscope group, for our new Sunday School class, for our church family (even though a lot of us are hurting right now), & the privelge to have called Pastor Ernie, well Pastor!
*I am thankful for blogger & all the blogs that I read (instead of doing what I am supposed to be doing).
*I am thankful for the Word of GOD, to be able to hear HIM, to be able to know HIM, & to be able to go learn how HE wants us to live while we are here.
So...whatcha thankful for? Please do tell in your blog or comments here :)









No comments:
Post a Comment