Here's a little bit of tag. Come on and play. You know you want too ;)
1.) 4 places I go over & over
*Clearview Baptist Church (Home Church & MDO)
*Wal-Mart
*Home
*UAB
2.)4 People who e-mail me regularly
*Aunt Leigh
*Mom
*Uncle Jerry
*Cindy/Christel (they tie :])
3.)4 of my Favorite places to eat
*Fronterra
*Milo's
*Legend's
*Chili's
(not in particularly in this order!!)
4.)4 places I'd rather be right now
*Presence of the Lord (that's an awesome one Michelle, I'm stealing it ;])
*The beach
*The mountains
*Italy/Greece
5.)4 People who I think will respond
*Cindy (maybe)
*Christel
*Naomi (if she remembers to read it {HAHA}
*I have NO idea who else reads it
6.) 4 Shows that I watch
* Jon & Kate + 8
*Tori & Dean Home Sweet Hollywood (I miss it & can't wait for the new season)
*Foresnic Files (& anything like it)
*CSI
Now Tag you're it (except you Michelle)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
lol, I used to HATE Jon & Kate plus 8! I hated the way she talked to him (kind of reminds me of myself sometimes, ya know! lol)
But the more I watch, the more I'm loving it!
Post a Comment