Hello again :).
Ok, so here are the updates that I know about at this time.
First of all, Joey's vehicle is totaled out. We are having to purchase him a new vehicle. So if you know of a good place than let me know. It'll be a big help. The only money that we will have to purchase the car with is the money the insuarnce company gives to us. This will be a major problem because we won't have any money to fall back on.
Second of all Joey's mom (Helen) is still sick with an upper respiratory infection. Poor thing has had it right on a month now & cannot seem to get rid of it. :(. Please keep her in your prayers to get better. I don't think she can take off of work either so she is also working while sick with the URI.
Lastly, Joey's Aunt Mary Anne is doing lots better (thanks for your prayers :]). She has come off the respirator and is eating some solid foods now too. This is good news Praise the Lord!! (an update on her 9/25/08) So now Aunt M.A. is at home and is on oxygen. Although this is wonderful news there is bad...she's been smoking while on it. YES, my friends, she has been smoking while on the oxygen. Please say a prayer for Helen's sister & brother that live in PA to do, say & act accordingly during this serious time. They have gotten to where they are refusing to go over there & visit her. Thanks...another update later (maybe tomorrow after a fall festival)
Now for the part that I left off on Saturday. IT was Joey's birthday that day ( I know BAD WIFE!!). We went out on Friday night to see a movie Kung Fu Panda. If you have not seen it see it. I laughed until I cried. Our meal cost more than our movie (b/c it's playing @ the $1.00 movie theatre). So go see it--if you don't like it it only cost you a buck!! Anyways, Joe had to work on Sat and that is what he wanted to do. Daniel was visiting his Grandparent's in Lincoln so we (especially me) had a very relaxing & restful weekend ;).
Well I guess this is all for now. I don't think I have anything else to say. So see ya next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment