Sunday, September 28, 2008

Our Weekend


Daniel in Mom's "toddler world" bouncey thing

Again in the toddler world
David trying to hit a home run.
He was much better at popping the baloons.

We had a wonderful, funfilled (but tiring) weekend this past weekend.

My Mom, David, Daniel & I went to Gardendale Elementary's Fall Festival on Friday evening. We stayed for about 2 hours (when the money ran out & Daniel couldn't handle anymore) riding rides, moonwalks, & more. Daniel got to ride a young miniture pony. I think he enjoyed it (unfortunatly I didn't get any pics I had to walk with them!) but he seemed to like it. He didn't even seem to be scared of her at all. Afterwards, we just did our normal Friday night stuff. They kids did get to make a pallet downstairs to have a "brotherly spend the night party" and watched TV until they fell asleep. It was nice until they woke up at 6:30 on SATURDAY morning!!

So, of course, Daniel & I took a 2 hour nap at around 10:30 Saturday morning. I know I'm lazy. David was playing on the computer and jumping around everywhere until we woke up again. We then had lunch & then headed out to go to my Grandparent's house. We missed their anniversary last Sunday and so we came to visit them then. My Dad & Step-Mom was there when we got there so the kids got to see Grandparents & Great Grandparents. They were so happy kiddos. Between our visit we went to the Attalla Wal-Mart (I love Walmart & go to all different ones) we saw my cousin there & chatted with her before we went on our way home.

On Sunday we got up too late for Sunday School (so sad-I wanted to study our book) but we made it just in time to get the kids into their rooms & run to the choir room so we could sing in the choir. After church we FINALLY decided on someplace to eat (is this a problem for your family too?it is ours) and went there. The boys got their hair cut and then we had just enough time to be able to go home to grab a few things & change before leaving for a birthday party for Sarah (who will be 10). During the birthday party I raced to church to drop David off to audition for a part in the Children's Choir Program for Christmas and raced back to the party to help with the clean up & all. Then we raced back to church for preschool choir and the AWANA clubs.

I am SOOO glad to be home right now (b/c I have homework to do) but I am SOO thankful that I have great friends & family that we can go visit & things that my children can do. THANK YOU JESUS. I'll add some pics soon to the post. They are in the other computer & I need to do some other things now :) Promise they'll be on here tomorrow evening ;]

No comments: