Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mom's Day

Proverbs 31:28
28 Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her.

Happy Mother's Day to each of my readers that are Mom's. You are truely appreiciated & loved dearly.
I had a great mother's day after church. We tried to go to Cracker Barrell here but it looked VERY crowded so I called my Mom & asked her where else she would like to go (she said Frontera) so we had Mexican instead (YUM!!). From there we went to visit a very special Mom--my Mamah (My Mom's Mom) and my hubby got to see their new home. It was great to see her & I got to visit with my Mom also (can you say BONUS!!).
We stayed there for about an hour or a hour and a half before leaving for Joey's Mom for a little while. I got to see that my MIL has been very busy in making cabinets for her home & I've already put in an order for my own cabinet AND I have enlisted her into helping me my paint little townhome too (& yes I did do this on Mom's Day!). We (well us adults) watched Troy and by the time it was over it was too late to go visit my Step Mom & Dad (oops!!). Oh well I guess that will be for another day (hopefully I can remember to call her tomorrow [oops, again!!]).

I have gotten some really cute things for Mom's day & I even bought me somethings too. One is a pedicure that I should've gotten 2 years ago!!! I also went to Kohls on Friday shopping for me with some Kohls Kash from my Momma to buy me some nice shirts (one that I wore today). I also got a wooden heart & tile with Lil D's hand print, some real flowers, fake flowers, a card & a coloring page from my kids. I also did something with the Extended Session kids today & they got to choose from coloring a cupcake or doing a bunch of grapes (most of them did both!).

It has been a great but tiring day. I hope you have had a great (& possibly even) a tiring day today. Photos will be up later.
Have a blessed week.

No comments: