Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Me!! Monday.



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. So here I go with my very own & first Not me! Monday. Tell me how I do ok.

* I did NOT get up, get my kids ready for school & then went back to sleep even though I had lots of things to do before their return, no NOT ME!

And when I did finally get up I did NOT go meet a friend for lunch and I did NOT sit there for about an hour & half before returning home-no NEVER me!!

Then when I finally did start cleaning I did NOT just do a "go over" cleaning with our NONevil cat watching my every move & he certainly did NOT attack me time & time again (no NEVER him) and defiantly NOT me!!

Also, I certainly did NOT leave a mirror & a couple of windows & window storm door for my children to "help" me with my cleaning, certainly NOT me!!

And tonight when the "Hubs" got home we most certainly did NOT go to S*m's Cl^b & have dinner then to shop--no NOT us!!

Okay so hopefully I will do the other things right I am supposed to do, but seriously go visit MckMama's blog (she has lots of helpful things on there AND some awesome pics too), and then leave your own Not me!! Monday comments below or join MckMama's crowd & start it on your own blog today :-).

Have a great one-Jos

P.S. Mom's day pics are next-promise!!

1 comment:

Joscelyn said...

I forgot one!!! I did NOT put in an order with my Mom in Law for a cabinet NOR did I NOT recruit her to help paint my house, no NOT me!
LOL. This was SO much fun.