Well on this Memorial Day Monday I thought that I would do a Memorial Box (err, I mean book) Monday AND a Not Me! Monday together. The reason being is because school starts next Monday and I have no idea what type of work load I will have, so that being said now you know why I am doing 2 post in one (well actually it will be 3 heehee).
· I certainly did not take a picture of my memory book to show you my memory “box” for today’s post and I am not going to start calling it book ( at least for awhile) because that is not what it is coming out of.

· I also did not take pictures of old tickets that I have kept since I was thirteen as part of my memorial book Monday post either. No not! Me. I have all sorts of them raging from concerts to haunted houses we have been too. I also have all the Auburn game tickets me & my children have ever been too.
· I certainly did not go down to the college I am attending to find out why my Pell grant wasn’t paying for the whole summer semester (during my break at that) and I definitely did not want to ring the people’s neck because they were unknowledgeable & wanted to send me back & forth between the two groups.
· I defiantly did not join my two precious children that I watch with the two precious babies in the class next door at work so that we can be together instead of separate with just two children each, I wouldn’t do that! (Bonus: I didn’t get to talk to a grownup & there wasn’t only one room to clean!)
· I certainly did not go down to the college I am attending to find out why my Pell grant wasn’t paying for the whole summer semester (during my break at that) and I definitely did not want to ring the people’s neck because they were unknowledgeable & wanted to send me back & forth between the two groups.
· I defiantly did not join my two precious children that I watch with the two precious babies in the class next door at work so that we can be together instead of separate with just two children each, I wouldn’t do that! (Bonus: I didn’t get to talk to a grownup & there wasn’t only one room to clean!)
· The day that I did not watch the two girls I certainly did not make my youngest go to his 3K class until one & then I defiantly did not attempt to make all 3 blessings from above try to take a nap, no not me, I’d never do that!!
· Later that day a friend & I did not leave our men in charge of the kiddos and we did not go to our local Life way store to look for materials for our small bible study group (http://www.biblestudygroup1o1.blogspot.com/) to start the study and we defiantly did not find what we wanted so we call all learn to start a small group together-No not us!
· We did not go to my Step-Mom’s family reunion, where it did not pour down with rain while we were there. My kids also did not play with the two cutie babies there (which they def did not like to do) and they were not upset when we had to leave.
· Yesterday I most certainly did not take a 3 hour nap in between church services. And today I did not sleep in just because I could!
*I had to add one-I certainly did not cry at Lil D's Spring program & 4K graduation. They weren't even our kid! Haha!
Lil D told us yesterday that we were huemens! LOL I know isn’t that great!
Ok so now you know that I have a memory book type thing. I take pictures of these things to show you AND everything I did NOT do this past week. I hope it was fun reading them.
Lil D told us yesterday that we were huemens! LOL I know isn’t that great!
Ok so now you know that I have a memory book type thing. I take pictures of these things to show you AND everything I did NOT do this past week. I hope it was fun reading them.
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.








No comments:
Post a Comment