Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
Well this past Friday I did NOT still work on my house even though I had tears running down my face due to pains in my abdomen and would work about a hour then rest a hour. No Not me!And I definitely did NOT text NRH and tell her I wasn't coming because of "tummy problems" and that I was going to rest. No NEVER me!!
Then on Saturday, since my abdomen (& c-section site) was NOT sore I certainly did not lay around my house and let my kids run buck wild while I did not lay in pain and tried to sleep because I didn't sleep well the night before-No NEVER me!! (Of course my Mom was NOT here to help with control-No NOT her!!)
I most certainly did NOT consider staying home on Sunday morning from church because it wasn't like I was or I had been in pain all weekend long and then I did NOT go to church because I wasn't feeling better (& not to mention that the kids were NOT stir crazy) and I certainly did NOT take a nap before I did NOT have to be back at the church later on that evening. Nope not me at all!
I also did NOT let my youngest stay home today on the pretense that his tummy hurt (even though I think it did when he said it but then it got to feeling better) and I most certainly did NOT make him stay on the couch/bed where he could "rest" all day b/c nonsick little boys couldn't play when they stay home from preschool. Nope not me!
And my nonevil cat certainly did NOT just now try to bite me b/c some little one woke him up & he didn't like it. NO NOT HIM!!
My oldest son is right this minute NOT trying to sit on his younger brother and my youngest is definitely NOT laughing!! NO not them at all!








No comments:
Post a Comment