Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Choir's Entertainment


I don't know about other choirs at other churches but @ our church our Choir director gives us ONE night of entertainment for us.  We lead in worship every Sunday morning & evening & this is our night to be lead :).  Sherry is the Secretary to the Worship Ministry and let me say she does an awesome job!  She is so creative and makes such yummy dishes.  You should join the choir just to be able to come to one of our functions that she decorates and/or caters.

Here is some of the senerey that Sherry & some other choir members put together.....


This just puts me in the CHRISTmas spirit, how about you?








This was our "entertainment" I have forgotten the name of it but I know his first name is Jimmy and the Little Doggie there at the drums is named "Blue". 

Blue was in the army in this one :-)

At the end of the night Sherry presented the choir director & his wife with our gift to him them. 


I know this is late but MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all!!

No comments: