Tuesday, December 15, 2009

New Day Rockathon

Ok so I know I am late, but hey I'm posting 'bout it now so....



The boys & I took a part in the New Day Rockathon held @ CBC by the Ferrill's (a wonderful couple that is adopting a child that is staying at NDFH).  Where we got to rock in rocking chairs to help raise money so they can purchase some rocking chairs for the nannies @ New Day to rock & love on those sweet children. It was so much fun & I enjoyed rocking with the children that night.  My boys were signed up to rock with some of their sunday school friends, but then their Uncle called & wanted them to go camping with him.  So we arrived early so they could rock with the first group & then go about their merry way camping.  I kept my original time to rock & then went to a Group 1O1 meeting afterwards. 
Here is the boys rocking, & Lil D loved to "chair hop" that night!








No comments: