December Fun!
The third weekend in December held many activities for our family....We had a Group 1O1 meeting (which has been changed to Kladiescope 101) that was a very yummy cookie swap (& eating) meeting. We learned that before, when you are a sinner, you are like the Grinch & your soul is all nasty & yucky (just listen to the Grinch song) and when we ask Jesus to come live inside of your heart HE makes you like Cindy Lou Who. It was VERY interesting to say the least.
On Saturday we went shopping for one of our group members wedding that was the next day. We shopped around for a few hours saying YAY or NAY to ideas and then we decieded that we needed to set up for the wedding as much as we could. So we went to where the wedding was to be held to start setting up. Let me tell ya....that place was fixed, well um...Christmas-y. And um yes, I am being nice ;-).
The day of the wedding was also a Sunday, so off to church we went to celebrate corporately with our Brothers & Sister's in Christ. We rushed home to get things gathered for the wedding and then we were off. Let me just say now that church and the wedding was not our only obligations that day. We were also heading BACK to church for the churchwide Christmas Dinner & Memories as well as Joey being in the "Monk Chorus" that night at church (busy but fun times).
The wedding went off without a hitch. It was a fantastic wedding for a very sweet couple. Naomi, Rachel, Cindy, Traci, Larry, Joey, Amy, Jimmy, & I all pitched in (one way or another) to make Amy & Jimmy's day special. I think we did a great job for what we had & as long as Amy is happy than that is ALL that matters. I do have to say that I had the privlege to photograph the wedding & the night before (the set up) & I am VERY happy with the results (these pictures are to come some other time).
Christmas Dinner & Memories was a wonderful time with a wonderful family. We talked with our friends for a bit & made sure that their sweet daughter would sit with our boys while we sang and then we had the best dinner with the "M" Family. Lil Man was thrilled to watch their little girl eat rolls and he even shyly told Mrs. "E" thank you for the no pouting shirt that I had made for him. He LOVES that shirt ;-). The Monk Chorus came out after dinner & entertained us. See....
Hopefully I will have more later.










No comments:
Post a Comment