Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sunday School Christmas Party

This year our Sunday School Christmas Party was held earlier than last year so not alot of people were able to come.  It still was a blast to sit with our church family and get to know them all better.  We ate some yummy food, talked and laughed and of course you can't leave out good ol' Dirty Santa!!

I took pictures of the couples who are there (which helped keep ME out of 'em! heehee).  Take a look of the wonderful couples that were at our SS Christmas party this year...















and one not so traditional, HA!!! Just Kidding.  They are best friends & if they are like me & my best friend than they needed these mugs- LOL!!


I hope you & yours had just as much fun as we did during YOUR Christmas parties :-)

1 comment:

geauxcory said...

It's so great to see all of those faces. Let them know I miss them all. Thanks for sharing!