Today is the first day of 2010, January 1st! It is a great time for new beginnings and to change old bad habits (or at least try too). On one of the blogs I read, Kelly, had a wonderful idea of telling everyone what she was thankful for during the year 2009 AND what she plans on trying to change or work on in 2010. What a wonderful idea!!! So let me get started....
In 2009 I am thankful for.....
1.> I am thankful for my boys. I am thankful that I can spend alot of time with them and not work a full 9 to 5 job. I am thankful that they drive me crazy sometimes and that they are full of energy. I am thankful that GOD has blessed me with two wonderful (well most of the time) kids!
2.> I am thankful for my husband. I am thankful that he allows me to only work part time (with children ;D) and that he lets me go to school. I am thankful that he TRIES to entertain our children while I am trying to study. I am thankful that eventually he will do laundry, dishes, & even pick up & clean. I am thankful that he has such a strong desire to work for his family and that he is who he is (of course I'm not denying that he drives me crazy & that he doesn't have faults) & I love him for who he is.
3.> I am thankful for my Mom. She has helped us out more than anyone will ever know & I can never repay her for it. I love my Mom so much & I am grateful that GOD gave me to her.
4.> I am also grateful for my Dad, StepMom, Mom-in-Luv, Dad-in-Luv, and the rest of our families. Our family on both and all sides have been wonderful and they have been there for us when we needed them. They are all great people and I am thankful that they are there.
5.> I am thankful for our Church Family. We love our church and the family that we have gotten to know. I love the fact that we can worship corporately with them. I love the fact that they are there for us and that they are willing to pray for needs and help others. I love that our church has a heart for the orphans, the lost, & the unborn-a few things that a close to my own heart.
(made by hotgal333 from glittergraphics.com)
6.> I am thankful that I have found a group of non-denominational women that loves the LORD and wants to grow up spiritually with me. I know that all of us are at different seasons in our lives & are at different spiritual levels but it is great to be able to hear different perspectives from all sorts of peoples. I love our group and I am thankful for each and everyone of the gals that are in it. (The pic is of a Kalidescope b/c that is our new group name)Things that I need to change during 2010....
jeeny87 from glittergraphics.com
1.> I need to change my prespectives and what I put first..second...third...and so on. I need to recheck my priorities and need to stick with them. zana225 from glittergraphics.com
2.> I need to loose about 50 lbs. Yes, fifty pounds at least!! I have been gaining and gaining and not sure why but I need to work on loosing and loosing. I can't afford to keep buying clothes and I have tons of "skinnier" pants. ginapooh35 from glittergraphics.com
3.> Just getting healthier in general. Eating healthier, exercising, and more healthy junk. I need to get my kids to eating healthy too so that they can have good habits before they grow up.4.> Being a better Mom and Wife in general. I feel like I have fallen down on my job as being Mommy & Wife to my hubbs & kiddos. I know a part of it is because of school and I will NOT be able to help it some (because that IS helping me to be a better mom/wife) but I feel like I am on my puter too much to play & not to study.
from angel78194 @ glittergraphics.com
5.> Being a better house cleaner and organizing the house to my liking. by cindy santos from glittergraphics.com
6.> Teaching my own kids and my one year olds about GOD and HIS love for each of them. Soo, how about you? What are your goals for 2010? Please share &
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!















No comments:
Post a Comment