Friday, January 29, 2010
Our First Visit with our new Pediatrician
I took David for his 10 yr old check-up and an appointment to renew his ADHD medication (you have to do this twice a year or when you see a new Doctor).
I (& even the kids seemed to) enjoyed this doctor so much more than the last one. Of course, there was NOTHING wrong with the last Doctor she just wasn't for us is all :).
Our new one is SO much like our first pediatrician (we are on our 3rd in ten yrs not too bad!) and she feels so much like we are "home" once more.
David was 77lbs and 54 inches tall (he is getting so big) and the doctor said everything looks great :).
Daniel did not have an appointment, but she did look at him because the night before he was screaming because of his ears ( he also has very "sick" molars) & because I asked her if it could be from his molars or if he could have an ear infection. Sadly, my baby had two very sick ears :( and was put on antibiotics. I think Daniel is 46 lbs and 43 inches tall. I just asked him "How did you get so tall?" He said, "It's because you bought me all those Yoohoo's" HAHAHA!!! Out of mouths of babes.
So this is an update on the boys & their appointment :]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment