Friday, January 8, 2010

Show Us Your Life: New Years Resolutions



So, I have already posted this once during my 2010 post.  Kelly is having another "Show Us Your Life" and I wanted to repost them.  These are my goals for this year & hopefully by summer I can say that I have been working on achieveing them. 

Things that I need to change during 2010....



  jeeny87 from glittergraphics.com
1.> I need to change my prespectives and what I put first..second...third...and so on.  I need to recheck my priorities and need to stick with them. 


zana225 from glittergraphics.com
2.> I need to loose about 50 lbs.  Yes, fifty pounds at least!!  I have been gaining and gaining and not sure why but I need to work on loosing and loosing.  I can't afford to keep buying clothes and I have tons of "skinnier" pants. 



ginapooh35 from glittergraphics.com
3.> Just getting healthier in general.  Eating healthier, exercising, and more healthy junk.  I need to get my kids to eating healthy too so that they can have good habits before they grow up.
 

4.> Being a better Mom and Wife in general.  I feel like I have fallen down on my job as being Mommy & Wife to my hubbs & kiddos.  I know a part of it is because of school and I will NOT be able to help it some (because that IS helping me to be a better mom/wife) but I feel like I am on my puter too much to play & not to study. 



from angel78194 @ glittergraphics.com
5.> Being a better house cleaner and organizing the house to my liking. 



by cindy santos from glittergraphics.com
6.> Teaching my own kids and my one year olds about GOD and HIS love for each of them. 

Soo, how about you?  What are your goals for 2010?  Please share &

No comments: