Saturday, September 19, 2009

100th Post YAY!!!

Well...we've made it together, it's my ONE HUNDRETH post, YAY ME!!!!
Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

Yes sir ree! This one right here you are reading says it is 100. Wow!!
Like I said in my last post I've been really busy trying to study anatomy. I don't think I did so good but I did answer all the questions--just not correctly--HA!! I NEVER said I was smart! I guess, depending on how I do in lecture & the next lab test, will tell me if I need to find another profession. I just don't know what it should be. UGH!! I'm flabergasted at the entire thing & I am at my wits end. I have really been studying a little bit (@ least 1 hour a day) for the past 2 weeks. It just hasn't sunk in. What to do??

The boys together. Sweet photo huh?

Oh sorry! Didn't mean to unload on ya. O.k. Back to the post. The weekend before last we did a mini photo shoot in front of our house. The pix turned out pretty good & I want to share them with ya. So here they are...enjoy!!
My Boys & me!


The Boyz of the house! ...well at least the human boys!



Family Photo Sept 2009

No comments: