Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Emotions



Yes, my dear friends, my emotions have been running high for about a week now.  I can't explain it but I believe that it is stress related.  Everything has been happening so quickly and trying to take a course that is supposed to be a 100 level is really like a 200+ level course has made me...well emotional to say the least.

Let me explain...

I am not one to cry just at a drop of a hat.  I'm not usually emotional at all.  Normally I cry when I am really angry, really upset, or at that Christmas Huggies commercial with the babies.  Um..., yeah not sure why so I can't explain it.

Movin' on...I have a huge zit (if you want to call it that) on my cheek oh & I have cried about it, I cried because I left my ID in the car this past Mon (I was supposed to have it for my lecture exam), I have cried staring off into space or just watching regular shows I normally watch--and do not cry at.  I have been on the verge of being depressed (but I really don't  have time to be) & I have gotten annoyed over the dumbest things (hello! this is me Joscelyn, I hardly EVER get annoyed).  I have gotten my feelings hurt when people have NO clue they have hurt them, and they still don't know.

So yep, my emotions have been running high & patience is sort of dry and we I have a big decision to make that could affect my schooling in the future.  So please if God nudges you to pray for me than do soon.  Thank You so much for doing so. 

So how do you keep your emotions at bay & what do you do to control them?

1 comment:

geauxcory said...

I'll be praying for you!