Now how to determine a winner…oh I know, the person who comments on the next 7 posts the most wins! Yay, but there has to be some sort of rules to this so here they are:
· You cannot comment twice in a row...or say that Suzie Lou wants to comment & say I love your new background. Well that is fine except she’d have to wait to say another separate comment about a picture or something until Bobby Joe says his comment. (if it wasn’t already included in the first). Does this make sense?
· You need to comment a lot, but you cannot comment on something that happened in May or before. So June 2009 and on you can comment on ANY post of mine.
· Please tell me something…if you like the blog, if you don’t, if I need to write more/less, more often/less often, etc. Make a criticism BUT please do it in love. I want to become a better blogger as well as document our lives.
· AND I will purpose a question at the end of each blog that you can say your answers too. Ok at least do all of the above in one or MORE post. It will tell me how I am doing & lets me know if you are reading J
Well what do you get to win. Here are a few pictures to see what you get to win.
Cherry Blossom gift bath set!
Pedicure Brush set
Photo coaster set
Now go and comment & have fun!!








1 comment:
This is such a cool idea! I'd like to do some kind of giveaway where I make mix CDs of music I'm currently listening to, but I don't really have a "Christel" blog. Maybe I should make one?
You're a genius, pally. Keep on keepin' on! ^_^
Post a Comment