Saturday, September 19, 2009

The New Blogger Editor

Wow!! How stinking cool is this?  Blogger has a new post editor (ya know, where you start a new post & type it into the little box).  It is neat and I am gonna try to "learn" it. 

So this is a practice run for the new post editor, and not really anything spectacular.

Just a few reminders:
      * The contest IS still going on so bring on the comments!
    * You can comment on ANY post from June until now & I will be annoucing the "winners" sometime real soon-YAY for the winners!
    * Please once the "contest" is over don't stop the comments.  I DO read them & want them to keep coming.

And now for a picture....or two....

Rascal & Kipper
and then Big D in the glasses & Lil D with a cute puppy dog face all taken in Sept 2009


2 comments:

Shalita said...

Congrats on your 100 posts! I love all the pictures----that is my favorite part about blogs! Keep up your studying---it will all pay of soon!!!

Joscelyn said...

Thanks Shalita!!

You know ig you go back & comment on a few more you could in something in the contest--just saying!
My favorite part of the blog is pictures too!! I try to put some sort of pix up on every post!
Oh & thanks for the encouragement too!!