Well a couple of weeks ago, during choir at church, we had our annual intro to the Christmas music & dinner. Let me tell ya....these ladies & some gents too do a beautiful job. The food..delish! The decor..gorgeous! The mood..purrfect! It was all so good :).
.JPG)


I knew I wanted to blog about it during this contest, but me being me, forgot my phone (Oh and at during time my camera was still..., yep you guessed it in Lincoln!) so I begged Joey to capture the food (at least Honey, please) so that I could post it. He did and put on the caption as "cheaters". During the dinner we were all on a diet and well...we cheated, for sure.

This delicatcy is a 7 layer dip and it is SO good. YUM-O!!

And they have my fav desert of all time. CHEESECAKE. Look at how fancy!
So if you go to choir & they introduce the new Christmas muscial. Do you have a Christmas in ________ too?








2 comments:
I've never had a Christmas in _____, but I *have* celebrated Halloween in July. Every month should have a Halloween, in my humble opinion. :)
That food does, in fact, look yummy! Especially the cheesecake. I'm sure I am violating the rules of Bridal Bootcamp just by posting that comment...ha ha!
Our music minister introduced our Christmas music the same night that Gary introduced ya'lls. I was wishing I was at Clearview that night so I could enjoy all the festivities.
Post a Comment