Friday, September 4, 2009

Such A Mean Mommy

I have to constantly fight Big D to do his homework. He is VERY smart and does well in school & to my knowledge he likes it still pretty well. When he is at home though there is ONE thing that calls to him and that is….video games or computer games. Yes those stinkin games always gets in the way & then when I have to get mean and nasty I get a face like this…

So I torture the poor child & I laugh & giggle like a school girl from it. Does this get to my child? Umm, not sure. Do I care? Nope, not at all. My theory is that he should do his homework the one hour and thirty minutes while I am asking nicely instead of AFTER. After I have told him to do it, after he has already had his bath, AND most importantly AFTER he has already played video games for a while already. Now you tell me, do I deserve the face I am getting here in this picture?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hahaha!

When I was a kid, homework had to be done right after school. Before I could set my little heart on the bazillions of other things I had rather be doing. AND I had to be in bed by 9 0'clock. So chin up, Spider-Man! ;)